Wednesday, June 11, 2008

No more School!










I get to go to a new school next year! I am going to miss my old school! I'm going to miss my friends, but I gave them my phone number so they can call me. I am scared to go to my new school, but Mommy says that I will make new friends over there and still keep in touch with my old friends. I got to look at a book when I was at school today, because everyone else was meeting their new teachers. I miss my old friends and I miss Ms. Thompson and Mrs. Barber. But I'll get to see Mrs. Barber this summer for speech. I'm really going to miss my old school. Maybe I can go and visit my old school and my old friends sometime. My friends and I play together at recess.

Yesterday we had all the summer birthday parties. We got to sing Happy Birthday to everyone and some people brought goody bags to share. I get to go to Hannah's birthday party this weekend, she is my best friend. I gave her my phone number. I am so excited! We like to play at recess, but sometimes people keep talking and we lose some of our recess. And sometimes when we get out we have to go and line up.

I still miss Addie from Tennessee. She was my first best friend.

Here are some pictures of me with my friends Kailee, Jolie, Irena, T.J., Trey, Willow, Hannah, Taylor and Avery M. And some pictures of me with my teachers Ms. Thompson and Mrs. Barber (Doogie jumped into the picture with me and Mrs. Barber).

No comments: