Thursday, June 12, 2008

Aunt Jenni


I love my Aunt Jenni. I love her sparkly eyes. We miss her because we love her so much! When are you coming home to see us Aunt Jenni?! You can sleep in my bed at our new house! We have a new game on the Wii that you can play with us. It is Pets Catz 2, a wolf name Ivlet steals the magic hat. We have to fix the things that he destroys, help people and get the magic hat back. At the end their is a red dragon that we have to fight and Ivlet too. The dragon has three hearts and Ivlet has four. The End.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Jayde,
You are the cutest thing EVER and I miss you guys soooooo much. I will try to get home soon. Ask your mom about the gas prices, its ridiculous, it makes coming home so expensive. Ask your mom about coming to seattle and going to the zoo. I will buy you all tickets to the zoo and you can even stay with me in my small shoebox apartment. I call it that because its the size of a shoebox.
Jayde, I hope you are doing well. I miss you so much and I'm glad I get to talk to you on the phone when Jaxon isn't hogging it. Love you. -Aunt Jenni