Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ms. Thompson


Ms. Thompson is nice and I love her. Sometimes we go out to recess, but sometimes it is raining. When it is raining we can't go out to recess. When it is raining we have indoor recess. Ms. Thompson loves all of us. Ms. Thompson is my Kindergarten teacher. Sometimes we go to music and sometimes we go to library. Sometimes we write and sometimes we read our published books. I have three published books. I have two published books in the computer, this is going to be my next published book. I am so excited! Sometimes my sister comes to school with me and sometimes if we are late we go through the office and my sister see's my teacher. Recess is so much fun, we play!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Jayde-I love reading your blog. I miss you. Tell your mom and dad you want to come to Seattle and we can all go to the zoo and you can see Guinness.

Miss you-Aunt Jenni